EEG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EEG

The clan of brothers

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<FUNNY JOKE

Go down 
+2
Trinity_Blood
BaKeR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BaKeR
BaKeR

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-06-29

<FUNNY JOKE Empty
PostSubject: <FUNNY JOKE   <FUNNY JOKE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:06 am

One day I came to Berlin to a bigga hotel. Ina morning I go down to the breafasta room. I calla the waitress, I say please two pissis toast. The waitress came and bring me one piss. I say i wanna two piss, she says go to the toilet.... I say, no understand, I wanna piss onna ma plate. She says you better no piss on the plate, you sanna ma bitch! I didn´t even know the lady and calla me sonna ma bitch.

I the evening I had a reservation in a bigga restaurant. The waiter bringa me to the table. Onna my table there was a knife, there was a spoon, but there was no fock! I say mister, I wanna fock. He tella me everybody wanna fock.I say, no understand, I wanna fock on my table. He say you better not fock on the table, you sanna ma bitch! I didn´t even know the guy and calla me sonna ma bitch.

So i go back to my room inna hotel and theres no sheet onna my bed. I got angry, and call the manager and tella him i wanna sheet. He tella him i wanna sheet. He tella me go to the toilet. I say, you no understand "i wanna sheet onna my bed. He say you better not sheet on the bed, you sonna ma bitch. I didnt even know the guy and he calla me sonna ma bitch.

I go to check out and the man at the desk , say peace to you! I say PISS ONNA YOU TOO, YOU SONNA MA BITCH I GO BACK TO ITALY!!!!!!

i think i won Very Happy

Hey joey
Back to top Go down
Trinity_Blood
Admin
Trinity_Blood

Number of posts : 536
Registration date : 2007-07-04

<FUNNY JOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: <FUNNY JOKE   <FUNNY JOKE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 8:56 am

I didn't get it Question
Back to top Go down
*Eeg*|Joeyhill
Admin
*Eeg*|Joeyhill

Number of posts : 1235
Registration date : 2007-06-24

<FUNNY JOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: <FUNNY JOKE   <FUNNY JOKE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:57 pm

LOL! u probably won 0WN3D =) is this rly happended? Lol

Hi baker
Back to top Go down
https://empireearthgods.actieforum.com
BaKeR
BaKeR

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-06-29

<FUNNY JOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: <FUNNY JOKE   <FUNNY JOKE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 5:57 pm

WELL IT WAS ON A POST CARD WE GOT AT that place the day befor we went..... sry for caps
Back to top Go down
*Eeg*|Joeyhill
Admin
*Eeg*|Joeyhill

Number of posts : 1235

<FUNNY JOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: <FUNNY JOKE   <FUNNY JOKE Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 8:05 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://empireearthgods.actieforum.com
Astro
Admin
Astro

Number of posts : 302

<FUNNY JOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: <FUNNY JOKE   <FUNNY JOKE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 4:17 am

dude this is a classic joke i heard it bunch of times LOL

Owned
and Pwned Razz
Back to top Go down
Bonecrusher(AR)
Clan member
Bonecrusher(AR)

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-06-25

<FUNNY JOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: <FUNNY JOKE   <FUNNY JOKE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 8:12 am

~Ru Ru ~

3 missionarys were captured by some head hunters. The head hunters tied them up and the chief walked out. He asked the first missionary if he wanted death or ru ru. He chose ru ru. so the head hunters took him and butt fucked him. The chief asked the second missionary if he wanted death or ru ru. he chose ru ru, so they took him and butt fucked him. The chief asked the third missionary if he wanted death or ru ru. He chose death and the head hunters sighed.

Then the chief stood up and said "Then he'll die by RU RU"
Back to top Go down
Astro
Admin
Astro

Number of posts : 302

<FUNNY JOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: <FUNNY JOKE   <FUNNY JOKE Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 5:35 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOL
Back to top Go down
Hawk
N00b
Hawk

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-03

<FUNNY JOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: <FUNNY JOKE   <FUNNY JOKE Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:49 am

ROFLMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

<FUNNY JOKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: <FUNNY JOKE   <FUNNY JOKE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<FUNNY JOKE
Page 1 of 1