EEG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EEG

The clan of brothers

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astro in New Hampshire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Astro
Admin
Astro

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Astro in New Hampshire Empty
PostSubject: Astro in New Hampshire   Astro in New Hampshire Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 2:03 am

ok now im gone from NYC i have taken a road trip from the suburbs of New Jersey to the middle of New Hampshire. I arrived here yesterday and it is really cool. im in this hotel called grand hotel, ithas such awesome swimming poolS and a free arcade room Very Happy. so far ive been on a luxury train where i got to eat dinner and have candy and cake lol! . I don have any pics yet and ill post them as soon as possible. btw, the road trip was 9 hours with only 3 stops at restaurants, bathrooms, markets, etc. bounce . im a lot more fit now and have lost weight lol Razz. New hamshire seems great, and i will also be visiting friends in Maine day to day. after New Hamshire, im on my way to Washington D.C!. and if possible, ill also go to rhode island Very Happy more of my vacation news will come up! I have also got sto see my aunt, uncle, and cousin Razz

-Astro
Back to top Go down
*Eeg*|<Deus>
Clan member
*Eeg*|<Deus>

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Astro in New Hampshire   Astro in New Hampshire Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 2:19 am

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Astro
Admin
Astro

Number of posts : 302

PostSubject: Re: Astro in New Hampshire   Astro in New Hampshire Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 5:52 am

do any of u care anyway??? cuz if ya dont ill stop posting stuff about my vac. lol Razz
Back to top Go down
*Eeg*|Joeyhill
Admin
*Eeg*|Joeyhill

Number of posts : 1235

PostSubject: Re: Astro in New Hampshire   Astro in New Hampshire Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 2:30 pm

I heard there was a exploded bomb in NY!
Back to top Go down
https://empireearthgods.actieforum.com
Terminator
Forum God
Terminator

Number of posts : 1176
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Astro in New Hampshire   Astro in New Hampshire Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:39 pm

i didnt lol
Back to top Go down
https://empireearthgods.actieforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astro in New Hampshire   Astro in New Hampshire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astro in New Hampshire
Page 1 of 1